CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

toast?nyum...nyum

walala.........I'm back~!
today is Monday......I've ready with clothes and spirit in early morning and then at 7.55am i knew that no clas?.....huaaaagghhhhhh....spoil my day tau!
then we go to mamak to have a breakfast.i order tea and hot toast.nyum...nyum.....so delicious.we ate while gossip with my friend.hahahaha.......but ive not read newspaper yet store because store at the beside do not open yet.
oh...i forgot.....we`ve just saw car collide at in front of Bandar U.kancil with saga 'robot edition'....its rainy day...the road is wet....~
k la....bye

2 comments:

Marnie Nadia said...

u are so kuat makan la. huhuhuhuhu....
same like me...
of coz we are good friend right...
i know u like me...
hehehehehehe....
don't gossip too much la...
study.. study....
tonight test...
huhuhuhu....

hirda said...

study sambil menjiwangla...lalalalala